Data Centre - Colocation
Data is the most valuable asset your business has - it deserves a secure and controlled location where it's not vulnerable to disruption or loss. Trust us with your data and gain peace of mind knowing it's safe.
Execulink Telecom's 2800 square foot state-of-the-art data facility in Woodstock, Ontario offers a 99.999% uptime guarantee. The Network, Electrical and Mechanical systems are engineered and constructed to TIA-942 Tier 2 standards.
- Security - Video surveillance and swipe card access to your dedicated space 24/7.
- Dedicated Space - A quarter, half or full rack of locked space available - scalable to meet the growing needs of your business.
- Power - Redundant Primary Power (commercial power and generator back-up) providing a continuous source of AC to large Secondary UPS systems, offering a single or redundant A & B power feed to each co-located space, both AC and DC power choices are available.
- Connectivity - Multiple 10/100/1000 Meg connectivity options provided to your Dedicated Space with Cat6 Ethernet, redundant switching available, Fibre optic network with a physical diverse path from the Data Centre for increased reliability, phone access via Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS).
- Facility Environment - A controlled environment with fire suppression, redundant HVAC systems to ensure climate control and raised floor application which provides unlimited access for future growth and deployments to meet our customer's needs.
- Amenities - Easy access from 401, free parking directly on-site, quiet rooms and restroom facilities available.
|1/4 Rack||$480/month||15amp||10Mbps with Unlimited Transfer|
|1/2 Rack||$850/month||15amp||10Mbps with Unlimited Transfer|
|Full Rack||$1250/month||15amp x 2||10Mbps with Unlimited Transfer|
*Additional Power and Bandwidth options are available
DATA CENTRE - WHITE PAPER FORM:
The Data Centre - Today's Most Important Business Asset
As a storage facility the Data Centre has a variety of uses. It could house a hot site for your business website; you could use it to store database replication information; it could act as a web server if you need it. It’s tempting to argue that these needs could be fulfilled in-house, but in the long run, most businesses can’t afford the time and money that go into all the proper infrastructure and security requirements. Here are all the reasons why the best businesses protect their vital assets in a Data Centre.
Fill out the form below to download our exclusive white paper.