Execulink Launches New Webmail Service!
With a new look and new features, Execulink Telecom’s Webmail service is now better than ever! Since the launch of our new Webmail service on January 13th, we have received an overwhelming positive response from customers. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying this new service and we thank you for sharing your comments as well.
If you have never used Webmail service before, it is a convenient, web based tool that lets you access your Execulink email account from any computer that has Internet access. It’s perfect for when you’re away from home and still want access to your inbox.
Some of the improvements include:
• A fresh and streamlined user interface
• Ability to view your Sent mail and Deleted mail
• Change font types, sizes and colors
• Ability to save an email as a draft
• Calendar, Filtering and Search functionality
To access Webmail, simply visit www.webmail.execulink.com or visit www.execulink.ca and click on Webmail at the top of the page.
Want to Control What Your Kids Are Exposed to While Online?
The Internet is a valuable and necessary tool in today’s global society, opening the world to your children’s exploration and imagination. On the down side, the Internet can also expose your children to inappropriate material.
Execulink wants to help you make sure your kids are safe while online by providing you with full control of when and how your family uses the Internet – even when you can’t be there with them in person.
Some of the reasons why parents prefer Execulink NetGuard:
• To restrict their kids from visiting social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter, and block instant messaging programs
• Parents have told us that they don’t want their kids to use the Internet after school when they aren’t home, so NetGuard’s time of day restrictions achieve this need
• Many families have children in different age groups and parents want their older children to be able to do different things online than their younger kids. NetGuard allows you to set up multiple profiles with different filtering rules for each member of your family
We introduced a new and improved version of NetGuard in November and we want to give you a 2 month free trial. Call us today at
1-877-571-9195 for your 2 month free trial or sign up online through Member Services at www.execulink.ca.
Do You Remember the Fifties?
Execulink is a Peanut Sponsor of the Canadian Testicular Cancer Association Fundraiser “Do you remember the 50’s?” on January 29th at Bingeman’s in Kitchener.
Testicular Cancer is the most common cancer among men ages 15-29. Of additional concern is that Ontario has seen a nearly 60% rise in the incidence of testicular cancer over the last 30 years, with the most notable increase among teens and young adult men.
The Canadian Testicular Cancer Association is a non profit organization dedicated to public education and raising awareness about this cancer.
Please join Execulink at this worthy and fun event bringing awareness and financial resources to this potentially fatal disease. For more information and tickets, click here.
Forest Resident Wins Sony LCD TV
In December, we held a customer appreciation event in Forest, Ontario to thank our local customers for their business. Everyone who attended entered their name into a draw to win a 32” Sony Bravia LCD HD Television. Congratulations to Lloyd & Alma Hall of Forest who were the lucky winner of the Sony Bravia TV.
Have an interesting story idea for Execunews? We'd
love to hear it! Send your story ideas to email@example.com