SIP Trunking Service
SIP system from Execulink Telecom permits businesses that have a PBX to take advantage of reduced infrastructure costs using SIP for their internet services and save on transport costs. If you connect today with PRI’s and multiple analog lines, SIP allows us to combine all of this plus your data over single connection.
SIP Trunking Service is similar to traditional voice services, but utilizes an IP-based data connection to route voice calls between your IP-PBX and the PSTN over Execulink Telecom’s private network.
Why SIP Trunking Service from Execulink Telecom?
- SIP trunking allows you to reduce your cost per line by eliminating the need for expensive traditional voice trunks
- SIP trunking converges your data and voice networks, allowing you to optimize your network infrastructure and bandwidth utilization
- Remove the need to add additional PBX line cards as you grow
- Scale the solution by easily adding channels when you need them, without the need to purchase excess capacity up front which is common with traditional PRI connectivity
- Simplify the administration of your network
- Direct Inward Dialling option allows you to give each employee their own phone number without the need to dedicate a phone line to them
- Reserve a range DID Numbers to ensure future numbering consistency as you grow your business
To find out more about SIP Trunking and how we can get your business connected to the people, places and opportunities that matter the most to you, call 1-877-561-6754 or complete our Information Request Form for a guaranteed response within 1 business day.