Note: If you are using an older version of NetGuard (version 2) you will need to capture any settings within NetGuard prior to upgrading. [how to]
- Download the latest NetGuard software and run or save the file. (Click here to go to the download page.)
- If you saved the file, locate where you save it and double click the file to start the NetGuard setup process.
- When the setup window loads choose your Language and press OK.
- On the Welcome Screen Click Next.
- Read the License Agreement and choose I Agree.
- The Installation Destination can be left as is unless you wish to install NetGuard in a different location. Click Install.
- Reboot the computer. Note: this is required for NetGuard to work properly.
- Set up your profile. [how to]