Yes. You should notify Execulink Telecom in advance of your official move date. Follow these steps to complete your move
If you're moving your Execulink Telecom local telephone service or moving into our service area
1. Contact Execulink Telecom approximately 3 weeks in advance of your move to notify us of your
local service transfer, or new sign-up.
2. If service is already existing at your new location, Execulink Telecom can connect local phone
service within 5 to 10 business days.
3. If service has never existed before at your new location, for example, if you are moving into a new
home, we require approximately 10 to 15 days notice in order to schedule a technician to bury a line
from a main circuit to your home.
If you have Dry Loop and/or DSL
1. Contact Execulink Telecom at least 2 weeks in advance of your official move date and provide us
with your new address.
2. It takes approximately 10 days for DSL Internet service to become active on your line. With
sufficient notice, and if it is requested for a weekday, it is often possible to have your DSL become
active at your new location on the same day that you move in.
If you have a home phone with any provider, and DSL
1. If you are moving and you have a home phone, make sure you notify your local phone provider
2. If you are keeping the same phone number, ask your home phone provider for the move order
number associated with moving your number.
3. If you are getting a new phone number at your new address, make sure you know that number.
4. Make sure you ask for the exact date that your home phone will become active at your new location.
5. Contact Execulink Telecom at least 2 weeks in advance of your official move date and provide us
with either your new phone number, or your move order number, and the date that your home
phone will become active.
6. It takes approximately 10 days for DSL Internet service to become active on your line. With
sufficient notice, it is often possible to have your DSL become active at your new location, on the
same day as your home phone.
If you are moving your cable connection
1. If you are moving your cable television or cable Internet connection, please notify Execulink at least
one week before your official move date.
2. A technician will travel to your current address and disconnect your cable, and then travel to your
new address and reconnect your cable.
3. There is a $29.95 reconnection fee. This will appear on the first invoice following your move.
If you are cancelling your local telephone and moving out of our service area
1. We can cancel your service effective immediately, however you will still be charged to the end of
your billing period.
2. Long distance is invoiced for the month that just passed, so you will be charged for any long distance
usage, up till the day your service is cancelled.
Please Note: If you are moving out of the region and you wish to cancel your cable services, please contact
an Execulink Telecom Customer Service Representative.