We suggest only trying these steps if you have your operating system's disk and if you are not
presently on a network. If you are on a network, usually at work, then please call a technical
support representative at 1-877-393-2854, or have your Network Administrator proceed
accordingly. These steps may cause a conflict between the network settings and your Execulink
Follow these steps:
1. Click Start > Run.
2. In the Run box, type command and click OK.
3. At the DOS prompt, type netsh int ip reset log.txt and press Enter.
4. The system pauses for up to a minute while the TCP/IP stack is reset. The cursor returns
but no message is displayed.
5. Type exit and press Enter to return to Windows.
6. Close all open programs and restart the computer.