You can set up and make changes to an email account directly on the iPhone or the iPod Touch with your pre-existing email account. You will simply need the standard email account information: username, password, and the incoming and outgoing mail server host information for your domain (e.g. sslmail.execulink.com).
1. Tap on the Settings app.
2. Tap ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars.’
3. Tap ‘Add Account.’
4. Tap ‘Add Mail Account.’
5. Enter your full name and full email address.
6. Scroll down and under ‘INCOMING MAIL SERVER’ enter ‘sslmail.execulink.com’ next to Host Name. Enter your full email address next to ‘User Name.’ Enter your email password next to where it says ‘Password.’
7. Scroll down further. Under ‘OUTGOING MAIL SERVER’ enter ‘sslmail.execulink.com’ next to where it says ‘Host Name’ Underneath that, enter your full email address again next to ‘User Name’ and your email password next to ‘Password.
8. Tap on ‘Next’ at the top of the next screen.
9. Press the Home button on the device to return to the home screen and then tap your mail app.
10. Ensure you are able to send & receive email from your Execulink email account.
11. Press the home button to return to the home screen
12. Tap ‘Settings’.
13. In ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’ tap on your email account (by default it will be called ‘Execulink’ unless you changed the description to something different)
14. Next to ‘Account’, tap on your email address.
15. Tap on ‘Advanced’ at the bottom.
16. Underneath ‘MAILBOX BEHAVIORS’ tap on ‘Deleted Mailbox’.
17. Underneath ‘ON THE SERVER’, tap on Trash. The Checkmark should move beside ‘Trash’.
18. Tap the Back Arrow ‘<’ at the top twice, then tap on Done.