1. At the top of the page, click on Tools and select Account Settings...
2. Setup your email account if you haven't already. [how to]
3. Select Server Settings on the left.
4. nsure Server Name is sslmail.execulink.com and the Port is 995.
5. Set Connection security to SSL/TLS.
6. Select Outgoing Server (SMTP) on the left.
7. Select your outgoing server and click Edit.
8. Ensure Server Name is sslmail.execulink.com and the Port is 465.
9. Set Connection security to SSL/TLS.
10. Set Authentication method to Password, transmitted insecurely.
11. Type your full email address for the User Name.
12. Click OK, then click OK again.