If you are receiving an operator message when you are placing a call, do the following:
1. Listen to and take note of the complete message.
2. Follow the instructions provided (eg: Dial "1" prior to the telephone number)
3. Try calling someone else to see if the problem is specific to the number you are calling.
4. Call the Execulink Telecom Technical Support department at 1-877-393-2854 and provide them with following information:
- Complete message from the recording.
- Your telephone number, including area code.
- The telephone number you were attempting to dial, including area code.
- The time and date of each call attempt.
- Other telephone numbers tried, and whether or not the same problem exists for each.