1. Click the Start button.
2. Click Control Panel.
3. Got to Network and Sharing Centre.
4. Click Set up a connection or network on the left sidebar.
5. Click Set up a dial-up connection then click Next.
6. For the dial-up phone number, enter your Dial-up Local Access Number that was given to you.
7. Enter your Execulink Telecom Username and Password in the fields provided. If you are using
CWA click here.
8. Check Remember this Password and type Execulink under Connection Name.
9. When finished, click Connect.
10. Your computer will attempt to test the new connection by dialing in and connecting to the
Internet. Wait for the test to complete.
11. If the test is not successful, click on Set up the connection anyway.
12. Click Close to return to the Desktop.