1. Click the Start button in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen.
2. Click Settings/Control Panel.
3. Go to Network Connections.
4. Click Create a New Connection on the left hand side of the screen.
5. Click Next.
6. Choose the option Connect to the Internet. Click Next.
7. Choose Set-up my connection manually. Click Next.
8. Choose Connect using a dial-up modem. Click Next.
9. In the ISP Name field, enter Execulink Telecom. Click Next.
10. For the phone number, enter the dial-up number that was given to you. Click Next.
11. Enter your Execulink Telecom Username and Password in the fields provided. If you are
using CWA click here.
12. Check the option Use this account name and password when anyone connects to the Internet from this computer.
13. Check the option Make this the default Internet connection. Click Next.
14. Choose the option Add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop and then click Finish.
15. You will now have an Execulink Telecom shortcut on your desktop. Double click this shortcut
to use your dial-up connection in the future.