The primary cause for this error is an invalid username and/or password.
1. Try retyping the username and password to ensure they are entered correctly.
2. Verify your Execulink account is active
3. If the login still fails, verify that the correct dial-up number is being used.
4. Deleting the connection and recreating it as well as rebooting the computer may be
Canada Wide Access
This section only applies if you are a dial-up customer attempting to access one of the CWA Numbers and
you are getting error 691.
1. Please verify first that the Canada Wide Access service has been added to your account.
In order to add it to your account, contact a customer service representative at
2. If the service is active, confirm that the correct dial-up number has been entered and the
username and password are both entered in the correct format.