Content on this Page
1. From the Home Screen, open the App drawer. Generally there is an icon or just swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
2. The applications drawer will load. Locate Settings app and tap it.
3. The Settings app will load. Locate Cloud and accounts and tap it.
4. Once the Cloud and accounts menu is loaded, tap on Accounts.
5. Now you will have a list of current accounts on your phone, tap Add account near the bottom.
6. From the list provided, tap on Email.
7a. Now you will be prompted to enter your Email address and Password. Note: Be sure to enter the FULL email address. Tap on Manual Setup.
7b. You will be prompted to Select account type, we recommend choosing IMAP account from the list.
8. Enter the incoming server settings:
- Enter your email username (full email)
- Enter your email password
- Enter sslmail.execulink.com for the POP3 or IMAP server
- Use SSL (accept all certificates)
- Ensure the port is 995 if you are entering POP3 or 993 if setting up IMAP
9. Enter the outgoing server settings:
- The SMTP server should be sslmail.execulink.com
- Use SSL (Accept all certificates)
- Ensure the port is set to 465
- Enable Authentication required before sending emails
- Enter your full email address as the User name
- Enter your email password in the Password field
- When done tap Sign In
10. You will be brought back to the list of Accounts. Press the home button on your device and open up your email app as you normally would.