Using this feature, you can transfer incoming calls to another number, so you never miss an important call again.
Content on this page:
- Android 4.3 - Jelly Bean
- Call forwarding will not be available if there are any issues with the SIM card
- If you have voicemail service on your phone, you will see 519-243-9898 configured as a forwarding destination; this is normal. Any changes to these settings may disable your mobile phone's voicemail
- Procedures to enable forwarding differ by mobile phone model and operating system version. Please call our technical support team if you require assistance
- Disabling Call Forwarding on most mobile phones is easy. Just follow the setup directions, selecting options to disable rather than Enable the service
Enabling Call Forwarding:
Android 4.3 - Jelly Bean
- Tap the Phone icon
- Tap the phone settings button (three dots at the bottom right corner of the screen)
- Tap Settings
- Under Other Call Settings, tap Call Forwarding
- Choose your preference from available options: Always Forward, Forward when Busy, Forward when Unanswered, Forward when Unreachable
- Enter the forwarding number you would like to use then tap Enable. Don’t forget to add a ‘1’ if the forwarding number is outside your local calling area.
To Deactivate Call Forwarding on this phone:
- Press OK
- Select Settings and press OK
- Choose Calls and press OK
- Choose Voice Call and press OK
- Navigate to Call Forwarding and press OK
- Choose the service you want to deactivate - Always, Busy, No Reply, Unreachable – and then press OK
- Press Options
- Choose Deactivate and press Select.