1. Log in to your Gmail account.
2. Select the contact link on the left hand side of the screen bringing you to the contact management area.
3. Click the plus sign icon in the upper left hand side of the screen to create a new contact.
4. Input all of the contact information and, once finished, click the save link.
- Repeat this step until all of the contacts needed have been saved.
5. Next from your active Android device log into the Gmail account where the contacts are stored.
6. Go to the main menu on the device and select the contacts icon.
7. Under contacts select the menu/options icon to bring up a list of available options.
8. Select accounts, this will bring up all of the active e-mail accounts set up on the phone.
9. Under the list of e-mail accounts select the Gmail account.
10. Once the account is selected turn on the sync contacts option.
1. Open Gmail.
2. Push the menu button.
3. Tap "More".
4. Tap "Settings".
5. Select an account
6. Select whether you want notifications enabled, and for which labels.
Switching Gmail Accounts
While it's not possible in Android to remove your gmail account without completely resetting your phone, it can be switched to a different account.
1. Press menu button
2. Select settings
3. Accounts and Sync
4. Tap on “Add account” and add your another gmail account.
5. To activate or use another gmail account in the market, open the new market app (v 3.0.26) and select “Accounts”.
6. A list will pop-up showing all your gmail accounts that you’ve added in “Accounts and Sync”.
7. Select the one of your choice and you’re good to go.
Note: Any apps you have downloaded, including those you purchased, are tied to your gmail account and will be removed from your phone when you switch accounts.