First Time Sign-In:
- Press and hold ‘1’ on the mobile phone dialer interface.
- Configure your voicemail service in three easy steps.
- To skip this process, press the '*' key twice. Quit setup at any time by ending the call; you will need to complete all three steps during your next call.
1. Create your PIN
- Enter a PIN then press '#' when finished.
- Re-enter the PIN to confirm your entry and press '#' when finished.
2. Record your name
- Please make your recording less than ten seconds long.
- Record your name and press '#' when finished.
- The system will play your recording back to you. Press '1' to try again, or '#' to keep the recording.
3. Record or Choose a Greeting
Personal Greetings: Press '1' to record a personal greeting, then '#' when finished.
- Press '2' to announce your recorded name.
- Press '3' to announce your phone number.
- Press '4' to announce neither your name nor your phone number. A generic message will advise callers you are not available.
- To record or select a different greeting, press '1'.
- To confirm your selection as the preferred greeting, press '#'.
Accessing your Mailbox:
- Press and hold the number '1' on your mobile phone's keypad, or call your phone number from any outside line.
- From the voicemail greeting, press '*' to log into your account. You must always enter your PIN when accessing the system this way.
- If you have text messaging enabled, a new message icon will appear in your phone's notification area.
- The system will confirm how many messages you have, and how to access them.
- If you have no new voice messages, you will be forwarded to the Main Menu.
- If your mailbox is almost full, the system will warn you. To keep your service working properly, please delete old messages.
- To begin reviewing your messages, press '1' from the Main Menu.
- To replay a message, press '1'.
- To save a message and go to the next one, press '2'. This will store the message and mark it as saved.
- To erase a message, press '3'. If you change your mind, you can recover deleted messages by pressing '6' from the Main Menu.
- To reply to a message, press '4'.
- To return to the previous message, press '*'.
- To skip a message, press '#’.
- To hear details of the date and time of the message, and the caller's name or number, press '66'.
The voicemail system will lock you out if you enter a bad password repeatedly. If this happens, please call technical support.