How Selective Call Rejection Works
- Selective Call Rejection lets you create your own list of up to 10 telephone numbers to screen out. When any of these callers try to phone you, they will hear a recorded message: "The party you are trying to reach has chosen not to take calls at this time".
- Your phone won't ring when someone on your list is trying to call you.
- You can change your Selective Call Rejection list at any time and activate or deactivate this feature at your convenience.
- You can add the number of the last incoming call to your Selective Call Rejection list - even if you don't know that number.
- You can use Selective Call Rejection on any telephone in your home.
How to Use Selective Call Rejection
1. Pick up the handset and listen for a dial tone.
2. Dial *60 on your touch tone phone.
3. A recorded message will provide you with easy, step-by-step instructions on how to:
- activate or deactivate the feature
- add one or more numbers to the Selective Call Rejection list
- delete one or more numbers from the Selective Call Rejection list
- review the numbers on the list
- hear the instructions repeated