Join our growing team!
Execulink Telecom is committed to making its workplace a rewarding, challenging, and fun place to work, with all of the benefits that go along with it.
- Comprehensive Dental & Medical Benefits – This comprehensive plan covers you and your dependants.
- Company Sponsored RRSP Contributions – Let Execulink Telecom help you plan for your retirement.
- Health & Wellness Program – To help you stay healthy, you’ll enjoy paid days off and financial contributions to anything that increases your personal wellbeing.
- Career Development & Scholarships – Execulink Telecom encourages personal and professional growth for its team members and their dependents.
- Employee Discount Plan – You will be provided with free and/or discounted pricing on services.
- Interest Free Computer Loans – As part of the team, it is essential that you keep up to date with technology. This benefit makes it easy and affordable.
Execulink Telecom is committed to Employment Equity and welcomes applications from women and men, including members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Do you know someone that would be a good fit to work at Execulink? Recommend that person - and if they are hired - you get a free month of service* up to $100.00!
*available to Execulink customers only
Sales Representative - Inside Sales
Sales Representatives- Inside Sales
Execulink Telecom – Woodstock, ON
Are you a sales professional who:
- Is ambitious, confident, competitive and coachable?
- Can tackle objections with ease and close the deal?
- Has a record of exceeding targets?
- Excels at making connections with customers?
If you have a competitive spirit, awesome customer service skills and a desire to enhance lives one interaction at a time, we’re searching for you!
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package; base wage plus uncapped commission!
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, health & wellness program, employee discount plan, tuition reimbursement program & interest free computer loans!
- Execulink Telecom is committed to making its workplace a rewarding, challenging, and fun place to work, with all of the benefits that go along with it.
About the Opportunity
As an inside Sales Representative, your primary focus is to achieve and exceed sales targets through identifying and fulfilling customer needs with Execulink’s products and services.
You will spend the majority of your time on the phone in a contact centre environment, making outbound sales focused calls and responding to inbound calls. Through these calls, you will maximize sales opportunities with every existing customer. By performing needs assessments, while using Execulink’s selling techniques and company programs, you will tailor product solutions to enhance lifestyles at home, work and play.
What You Offer
- University degree or college diploma, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated success as a top sales performer in a commission based environment
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications
- Demonstrated proficiency in a Windows PC environment, combined with demonstrated keyboarding and data entry abilities; proficient within the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Valid Class G Driver’s Licence and access to reliable transportation
How to Apply
- In your cover letter tell us why you think you would excel as a member of our team!
- Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com
We appreciate all interested applicants, however only those qualified will be contacted.
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our social media pages!
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is committed to Employment Equity and welcomes applications from women and men, including members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Execulink’s Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Execulink’s hiring process.