Execulink strives to stay connected to the community it serves. Please see below for some of these upcoming events.
|Event||Date & Time||Location|
|Thedford Village Complex|
|Poplar Hill Customer
|Poplar Hill Park|
|Delhi Community Centre|
|Ducky Dennis Park|
|Event||Date & Time||Location|
|London Technology Showcase||April 15th
1pm - 8pm
|Best Western Lamplighter Inn|
|Fibre Info Session:
Poplar Hill Area
| April 4th
7pm - 9pm
|Coldstream Community Centre|
|Family Day at the Movies|| Feb. 15
2pm - 4pm
|Business & Trade Expo|| Nov. 25
3pm - 7pm
|Western Fair District|
|Kitchener Free Skate|| Nov. 13th
1pm - 2pm
|Parkhill Free Skate|| Nov. 20th
1pm - 2pm
|North Middlesex Arena|
We are excited to announce our new and improved Community Channel (Ch.99)! Here you can find local weather, news, events, current previews and VOD movie trailers.
Community Event Advertisement
Do you have a local event coming up and need to get the word out there? The Community Channel can display an advertisement of your event absolutely free!
Click here to fill out the form.
For a tutorial on how to add an event to our Community Event channel, see the video below.
Execulink employees care about their local communities and Execulink knows that when their employees get involved, everyone benefits. Through the Community Donation program, each employee is entitled to donate $200 annually to the organization of their choice for which they are actively involved with.
Here are some of the organizations Execulink has supported through employee donations:
Community Sponsorship Program
COMMUNITY SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
The Community Sponsorship Program provides service discounts to several volunteer and charitable organizations within our community.
The program offers a credit to be used on a qualifying Execulink Telecom business account for the qualifying year.
Once an organization is accepted, the community sponsorship award will be applied as a one-time credit on your organization's business account. The credit will be in the amount of $120 for 1 service worth a minimum of $250 yearly, or $150 credit for multiple services, worth a minimum of $500 yearly on the same account.
Please read the Community Sponsorship Program Terms and Conditions below.
All organizations that are part of the Community Sponsorship Program are required to have an Execulink Telecom logo on their website homepage. Questions may be directed to .
The 2016 Community Sponsorship Program is now closed.
Congratulations to the following 2016 recipients:
- Arcady (Simcoe, ON)
- Ark Aid Street Mission (London, ON)
- Independent Living Centre (London, ON)
- The Registry Theatre (Kitchener, ON)
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
1. Execulink Telecom, as a non partisan, politically correct member of its community, wishes to support the charities in Southwestern Ontario. In doing so, there are certain organizations that Execulink is unable to support:
- Religious organizations or organizations that promote specific religious "leanings"
- Political parties or organizations that promote political issues (Canadian or other countries' issues)
- Organizations that promote socially controversial issues/personalities: eg, Right to Life/Abortion, Death Penalty, Euthanasia, Medical Ethics, Racism, Sexuality, Immigration, Terrorism, Pornography, Gun Control, Animal Rights, Drug Legalization, etc.
- This above list is not exhaustive and can be modified at Execulink's discretion
2. Your organization must have a website and be willing to include the Execulink Telecom logo on your website home page with a hyperlink back to the Execulink.ca website. Logo instructions are available and logo must be placed on your website before Community Sponsorship credit is applied.
3. Your organization must have Execulink Telecom business services that total at least $250 per year in order to qualify under the Community Sponsorship Program. Please Note: A single service needs to have a total annual value of $250 at list price to be eligible for the $120 credit, and multiple services must have a total annual value of $500 at list price to be eligible for the $150 credit.
4. Applications will be accepted until March 15, 2016 and organizations will be contacted after this date. I understand that if my organization is accepted for the Community Sponsorship Program, the regular monthly price of the package I choose will be billed to me monthly. I will also receive an emailed statement monthly.
5. I understand that this account will be a monthly service but I am free to send in a 12-month pre-payment if I choose which will be applied to my account and used as a credit.
6. The applicable discount will be applied as a one-time credit to my account within a 60 day period from the application approval date.
7. I understand that once the $120 to $150 value credit is used up, I am not eligible for another credit until the renewal and acceptance of my application the following year.
8. I understand the $120 to $150 value credit has no cash value and is neither transferable nor can it be carried over past the 12 month period.
9. I understand the $120 to $150 value credit is based on the assumption that the organization is an Execulink client for a minimum of 12 months.
10. I understand that I am allowed only one credit per applicant organization. Related organizations e.g. United Way of Oxford and United Way of Brantford must each apply and must be administered separately.
11. Execulink Telecom's Community Sponsorship program and terms and conditions will be reviewed annually.
12. Execulink Telecom has the right to deny any application for the Community Sponsorship Program, for any reason at our discretion.
Using Our Logo on Your Site
Copy and past the following code into the source code of your web page within the <body> and </body>tags.
<a href="http://www.execulink.ca"><img src="http://www.execulink.ca/files/3313/9905/1380/communitysponsorship.jpg" alt="Service Provided by Execulink Telecom" border="0"></a>
This is what the image looks like:
Note: this image is property of Execulink Telecom and is not to be modified without express written permission from Execulink Telecom.
Execulink Telecom is committed to the personal development of youth in our local communities. As a result, we have established a scholarship program to assist young people advancing into post secondary education. Each year three students will be awarded with a $500 scholarship.
- Open to students graduating from high school in and commencing studies at the college or university level
- Student or immediate family member must be an Execulink Telecom customer
- Academic standing in mathematics and sciences
- Volunteer contributions to a community based organization(s)
The 2016 scholarship program is now open! Applications will be accepted until July 31, 2016. Winning applicants will be required to forward academic transcripts for verification.
Congratulations to our 2015 Scholarship winners – Jordan Teeple from Arkona, Hillary Taylor from Thorndale & Daniel Kolodziejczak from Guelph (Pictured Top to Bottom).
Scholarship Application Form
To apply for the 2016 Scholarship program, please complete the following form.
If selected for a scholarship, the winner agrees to allow Execulink Telecom to take a photo of them receiving their
scholarship cheque and to release their name and photo in announcements to the public related to this scholarship.
Visit any of these locations to access free Wi-Fi courtesy of Execulink. It's our way of saying 'thank you', for the support and loyalty of the local community.
Visit any of the below locations, choose the location hotspot on your device and simply click "connect" for FREE wireless Internet service.
|Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex||400 East Ave, Kitchener, ON|
|Activa Sportsplex||135 Lennox Lewis Way, Kitchener, ON|
|Centre In the Square||101 Queen St. N, Kitchener, ON|
|Watford Arena||61 Centennial Ave, Watford, ON|
|Woodstock Community Complex||381 Finkle St., Woodstock, ON|
|Tilsonburg Community Centre||45 Hardy Ave, Tillsonburg, ON|
Execunews is an e-newsletter to keep you informed about the latest news from Execulink and other technology related topics, useful tips, contests and much more.
Check out our current and past issues of Execunews: