New Headquarters in Woodstock
We are on schedule to open our new company headquarters in Woodstock, this September.
“Despite the unpredictable weather this spring, the progress made with the construction of the new building has been outstanding” says CEO Ian Stevens, “We are looking forward to opening our doors, on schedule, in September”.
Woodstock Mayor Pat Sobeski indicated that “This investment continues our long term strategy of diversifying the economic base of the community. Execulink’s decision to build this facility in Woodstock will provide the company with many internal efficiencies and at the same time reflects the inherent advantages that a Woodstock business location can offer.”
The new office building will be located at 1127 Ridgeway Road and is on schedule to open in September.
In addition to a new company headquarters, we are also building a 2800 square foot state-of-the-art data centre beside our main office. This facility will securely store both large and small businesses data in a secure and controlled location where it's not vulnerable to disruption or loss.
Benefits of the new Data Centre include
If you are interested in storing your company’s data in our new Data Centre, call 1-866-706-1992.
- Scalable space to meet the growing needs of your business
- Video surveillance and swipe card access to your dedicated space, 24/7
- Multiple 10/100/1000 Meg connectivity options to your dedicated space with Cat6 Ethernet with redundant switching available
- Fibre optic network with a physical diverse path from the Data Centre for increased reliability
- Controlled environment with fire suppression & redundant HVAC systems to ensure climate control
- Raised floor application which provides unlimited access for future growth
- Easy access from 401 with free parking on-site
- Quiet rooms and restroom facilities available
Social Media For Your Business
In recent years, efficiency has become increasingly important for all businesses, large and small. Economic challenges and aggressive competition have forced marketing departments to think differently and shift their focus on getting MORE for less.
Social Media is a very popular tool that some of the most successful businesses use to grow traffic and increase sales.
Word of Mouth is extremely important to your brand strength. Participating in Social Media allows you to create your own "buzz" and start a conversation with your customers. By facilitating your company’s Social Media initiatives the right way, your customers become your best sales people by telling the world how great your services are.
Some of the more popular Social Media activities for business include:
- Share articles, press releases, newsletters and other updates to keep your followers informed
- Sell your products and services by offering exclusive contests and giveaways
- Display customer testimonials and ask followers for feedback
- Post solutions to common product or services issues
- Provide a review of customer and internal events (e.g. BBQs, Golf Tournaments) with photos and quotes
Social Media also gives you more control over what people are saying about you. If a customer says something negative about your company or the products you offer, you now have an opportunity to respond and make sure the customer is fully informed. On the flip side, if a customer wants to write a positive review about your company, a Facebook or Twitter page is the ideal forum to host these comments – allowing your company to share these kind words with the rest of your followers.
Does your company use Social Media?
Follow or Like Execulink on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to stay informed on the latest news and promotions, receive useful tips, and exclusive contests and giveaways.