1. Select Tools from the menu bar, then select Accounts Settings.
2. Setup your email account if you havn't already.
3. Click on your account in the list, then click the Change… button.
4. Ensure that the Incoming Mail (POP3) server field reads sslmail.execulink.com .
5. Ensure that the Outgoing Mail (SMTP) server field reads sslmail.execulink.com .
6. Click on the More Settings button
7. Select the Outgoing Server tab and check the box next to My outgoing server (SMTP)
8. Select also the radio button next to Log on Using and type in your full email address for the User
9. Type your password into the Password box and click OK.
10. Click the Advanced tab.
11. In the Incoming Server (POP3) box, enter 995 and for the Outgoing Server (SMTP) enter 465.
12. Check This server requires a secure connection (SSL) for both Incoming and Outgoing
13. Click OK.
14. Click Next.
15. Click Finish.