How Call Display Works
- In order to have call display, you need a call display capable phone. After the first ring, the name and
telephone number of the caller will appear on your display screen. This includes callers who have
non-published numbers. This does not include callers who have blocked their number.
- If you do not wish to have your number displayed when making a call, please see Outbound Caller
Call Display Tips
- Calls from locations that are not equipped for Call Display will appear as unknown.
- Long distance calls may be displayed as long distance.
- You may not be able to call some of the numbers appearing on your display since they may originate
from telephones that cannot receive calls. (e.g. certain pay phones)
- If you have Call Waiting service, you will hear the Call Waiting beep but the name and number of the
second caller will not show on the display screen. For more information, please see Visual Call