How do I use the Menu section of my TV service?
Watch this video to get an overview of the Menu section of your Execulink TV guide:
The Menu is your home screen which provides one-stop access to things like show recommendations, On Demand, DVR Recordings, the Search function, Settings, and more.
To access and navigate the Menu:
- Press Menu on your remote control.
- Press the Up/Down, Left/Right buttons on your remote control to navigate the highlight through the Menu.
- Press OK to activate that highlighted selection.
- Press Exit to leave the Menu.On the left-hand side of the menu you will find your main navigation panel which includes:
- Home: Includes shows you are currently watching (“Continue Watching”), On Demand Recommendations, Live TV Recommendations, Most Watched shows, and Recent Searches.
- Search: Find your favorite programs by title or key word.
- TV: When clicked, takes you to the program guide. When hovered over, will show you your favourites and other channel categories on the right.On Demand: On Demand selections.
- Recordings: Watch, edit, and create DVR recordings (only functioning on STBs with DVR capabilities)Settings: Settings for Parental Controls, Preferences, Users, Hardware, and more.
- Reminders: Contains upcoming Reminders, Autotune reminders, and PPV (Pay-Per-View) events. Note: This option will only show if one of those options is applicable to you.
Under Home you will find:
- Most Watched on TV: Popular TV programming.
- Most Watched On Demand: Popular On Demand programming
- Continue Watching: Shows that you haven’t finished yet or series in progress.
- Live TV Recommendations: Recommendations for current Live TV programming.
- On Demand Recommendations: Recommendations for On Demand programming.
- Recent Searches: Recent programming you have searched for.
- Favorites: Create or edit Favorites lists with the “Favorites” button. Or, quickly access All channels, Subscribed channels only, and Pay-Per-View channels.