How do I watch On Demand programming on Link TV?
Watch this tutorial to learn how to use the On Demand section of your Execulink TV guide:
To Access On Demand Content
- To access the On Demand menu, click the blue button on your remote control or press the Menu button and navigate to the On Demand section and press OK.
- On Demand is divided into these categories:
• Crave: Shows Crave content if you are subscribed to Crave.
• Browse All: All On Demand content.
• Movies: All Movies On Demand.
• TV: All TV Shows On Demand.
• Kids: Kid-friendly content.
• Rentals: Rental movies currently offered On Demand.
• Free: Free content On Demand.
How to Rent On Demand Movies
- Click the blue button on your remote control or press the Menu button and navigate to the On Demand section and press OK.
- Use your arrow keys to navigate to Rentals section. Press OK.
- Use the filters on the left to find the movie you are looking for.
- Use your arrow keys to find the movie you wish to purchase. At this point you can either Watch the Trailer or Rent to watch the movie (valid for 2 days).
- After you click for Payment, a popup screen will ask you for your pin for confirmation. This is your 4-digit pin that defaults to 0000 unless otherwise changed in the Settings.
- Your rented programs are listed beside Continue Watching on the Menu for future reference.