To access the On Demand menu, click the blue button on your remote control or press the Menu button and navigate to the On Demand section and press OK.
On Demand is divided into these categories:
• Crave: Shows Crave content if you are subscribed to Crave.
• Browse All: All On Demand content.
• Movies: All Movies On Demand.
• TV: All TV Shows On Demand.
• Kids: Kid-friendly content.
• Rentals: Rental movies currently offered On Demand.
• Free: Free content On Demand.
• Adult: Adult content. Press OK to see these results. You can block this option using Parental Controls.
How to Rent On Demand Movies
Click the blue button on your remote control or press the Menu button and navigate to the On Demand section and press OK.
Use your arrow keys to navigate to Rentals section. Press OK.
Use the filters on the left to find the movie you are looking for.
Use your arrow keys to find the movie you wish to purchase. At this point you can either Watch the Trailer or Rent to watch the movie (valid for 2 days).
After you click for Payment, a popup screen will ask you for your pin for confirmation. This is your 4-digit pin that defaults to 0000 unless otherwise changed in the Settings.
Your rented programs are listed beside Continue Watching on the Menu for future reference.
Watch this tutorial to learn how to use the On Demand section of your Execulink TV guide: