Add a third person to your call
1. Press the LINK* or FLASH* button to place the first call on hold.
2. Listen for a dial tone and then dial the third person. (Speed call codes may be used if you also have this feature.)
3. When the third person answers, you may talk privately with this person before you make the call three-way.
4. To make the call three-way, press and hold the LINK* or FLASH* button for approximately one second to add the person who is currently on hold to your conversation.
5. Your 3-Way Call is now underway.
If the third person’s line is busy or they don’t answer:
Disconnect the third person
* If you don’t have a telephone with a LINK or FLASH button, depress the switch hook for approximately one second.