The Restart TV feature enables you to start viewing a live TV program that’s currently being shown, from its beginning.
Note: Some channels do not permit the use of Restart TV.
Using Restart TV from the Guide:
1. When on the guide view, highlight the program you wish to watch.
2. Press the “Play” button on your remote to restart the program from the beginning.
Using Restart TV when watching a program:
1. When tuned to a program, press OK to open the expanded view.
2. Select the Restart TV button and press OK. The program restarts from the beginning.
3. To return to live TV while watching Restart TV video, press the Stop button on your remote. The current programming for the channel appears on your screen.