Right now the real estate market in Ontario is red hot. Making a new move is both exciting and stressful. Of the millions of things to think about before moving, your TV, Phone, and Internet services are top priorities to consider. With that in mind, we have put together a checklist of tips to prepare your telecom services for your big move.
1. Verify your new home is serviceable with working phone jacks and/or Cable access. If not, be sure to discuss inside wiring with your provider or with an electrician.
2. Contact us approximately 3 weeks before moving and provide correct and full address details including unit/apt number and the postal code.
3. Verify service availability at the new address. If there is existing service at the new home, we can potentially activate your service sooner than the standard 5-15 business days to schedule a technician.
4. If you are moving to another city, make sure you confirm if you are able to move your telephone number with your provider. When a new number is provided, we will need the number before your move. By using Execulink Telecom as your phone provider, we can move your number or provide you with a new number.
During the Move:
5. Make sure all equipment is accounted for (modems, power cords, etc.).
6. Ensure someone over the age of 18 can be at the new address for the install (if access is required).
7. Ensure you have provided us with an active cell phone number and an active email address for contact purposes. Having a backup cell and active email address is important to ensure that we can contact you if necessary.
8. Once your service has been connected at your new address be sure to check to make sure that its working and you’re getting the speeds you deserve.
9. Return any unneeded equipment (if applicable) by shipping it to Execulink Telecom. During the provincial lockdown, our office locations are closed. We strongly encourage customers to use the mail-in shipping method for all hardware receiving or exchanging to help guard against unnecessary contact.
Execulink Telecom Inc
619 Main St N
PO BOX 130
Burgessville ON, N0J 1C0
We know it won’t eliminate your stress entirely, but hopefully these tips will keep you organized when relocating your telecom services. Following this process will help to simplify your move so you can reserve your stress for packing, cleaning, and unpacking.
Internet, TV, and Phone Services from Execulink Telecom
Whether you’re looking for higher speed options for work and gaming or basic packages for surfing the Internet, we have the packages you deserve. Our Home Phone service makes staying in touch with loved ones easy and you can create a customized TV channel lineup with our Pick Packs, Single Picks, and Theme Packs.
With 24/7 support and a wide range of options to suit every lifestyle, we have the awesome services your home needs to stay connected to what matters the most! Call us at 1-866-706-1942 today or send us an email at email@example.com to explore your options.