Humans of Execulink: Lorenzo Ladouceur
March 24, 2023 Category: Pop Culture
Meet Lorenzo Ladouceur, one of the friendly faces behind our Customer Care team here at Execulink. He’s passionate about providing exceptional service to our customers, and his positive attitude and dedication to helping others make him an invaluable member of our team. Learn about him and his role here at Execulink!
How long have you worked at Execulink and what are your daily activities?
I have worked for Execulink for 4.5 years. My daily activities include reviewing support tickets, contacting customers for further troubleshooting, and working with multiple other departments to resolve issues that customers are facing.
What do you enjoy most about working at Execulink?
Talking to new and interesting people everyday!!
What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
Keep at it! Don’t give up and ask questions as much as possible.
Where on earth are you hoping to travel next?
Would love to travel someplace warm, anywhere
If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why?
Graham Hancock, would love to discuss his views on us being a species with amnesia, and what he believes happened in the younger drays period.
Rapid Fire – This or That Questions!
- Summer or Winter? Summer!!
- Laptop or Desktop? Desktop
- Phone call or Video call? Phone call, I still remember rotary phones
- Salty or Sweet? Salty
- Execulink Blue or Green? Team Green!
- Learn by watching or learn by doing? By doing
- Salad or Sandwich? Sandwich
- Movie or Concert? Hard one, but movie as I can enjoy that with the family
- Hot or Iced Coffee? Hot Coffee
- Friday or Saturday? Friday!!!