Humans of Execulink: Wes Bydeweg
April 20, 2023 Category: Humans of Execulink
In this month’s Humans of Execulink blog, we meet Wes, our Wireless Field Supervisor. With his passion for technology and connection to our values, Wes is the perfect fit for his role. He manages our Wireless team who deliver reliable Internet service to our rural customers.
1. How long have you worked at Execulink and what are your daily activities?
I have been with Execulink for just a little over 2 years now and I am the Wireless Field Supervisor. I manage the wireless installation team and help manage the wireless network for Execulink.
2. Which 3 words would you want your colleagues to describe you with?
Tenacious, Funny, Fair
3. What parts of our mission/values do you connect with?
It might be a shorter answer if you would ask which ones I “don’t” connect with. Execulink’s Mission and Values directly match my style of managing: with integrity, hard work, and dedication not only to our customers but to ourselves and our colleagues as well.
4. What did you want to be when growing up?
A Police Detective.
5. How do you like to end your day?
Sometimes exercise, sometimes socialize with friends, sometimes going shopping with my daughter, sometimes golfing (when the weather gets warmer of course), it varies.
Rapid Fire – This or That Questions!
- Sleep in or stay up? Sleep (but get up really early)
- Live in a big city or small town? Small Town
- Call or text? Call it’s more efficient
- Movie or TV Show? Movie
- Execulink Blue or Green? Blue
- Van or Truck? Truck
- Fly or Drive? Fly
- Pie or Cake? Cake
- Hot or Iced Coffee? Not fair; love them both. But I drink more hot coffee.
- Movie or Theater? Theatre. Definitely theatre