- How to Set Up Port Forwarding
- How can I fix my slow Wi-Fi?
- Moving Your Execulink Services
- Can I use my own router as a Fibre customer?
- How to Buy Residential Internet Services Online
- How do I install and use Execulink Helps?
- How do the Internet, TV and Phone services connect in my home?
- Do I have to sign a contract when I switch to an Execulink residential service?
- Can I put my service on hold if I am away?
- Do I need a high speed modem with Fibre Internet?
- What is the cost if I exceed my Internet usage limit?
- Do I need a high speed modem with Wireless Internet?
- Do I need a wireless router with Cable, Fibre or Wireless Internet?
- Can I transfer my Cable Internet service from my current provider?
- What is usage?
- What is a dry loop?
- How soon can I get DSL Internet set-up?
- How soon can I get DSL Internet set up?
- How soon can I get Cable Internet set-up?
- What Internet speeds do you offer?
- What is Wireless Internet?
- How do I know if Wireless Internet service is available where I live?
- What does Wireless Internet installation include?
- Will there be any damage to my roof during Wireless Internet installation?
- Is a Wireless Internet service connection secure?
- Are phone filters required?
- Can I use my own DSL modem?
- Can I get a Wi-Fi router?
- Does Execulink do inside network cabling?
- Do I need a Wi-Fi router with my Internet?
- Can I use my own modem with Cable Internet?
- Will technicians need roof access to install wireless internet?
- How Can I Interconnect Multiple Buildings?
- How do I use the WPS button?
- How to Check Bandwidth Usage
- How to Change Your Wi-Fi Password
- How to Verify Connectivity
- Why am I not getting the DSL speeds I'm supposed to when I run a speed test?
- Notice of Copyright Infringement FAQ
- Can I Share The Internet Among Several Computers In The House?
- Is my connection secure?
- What Can Cause Interference With A Wireless Internet Signal?
Find the answer to your question.
High Speed FAQs
Our Support Commitment
Fast Email Response
Next business day, guaranteed.
Support by Phone, Email, Live Chat & Online
Choose the way to connect with us that suits you best
We don't go home at 5pm
We are here for you 24x7.
We Care About Your Issue
We're not just reading from troubleshooting scripts.